MEMBERSHIP AND ACTIVITIES
During his bachelor studies, Petar participated at many conferences, both in Serbia and abroad.
- Judge Arbitrator at Munlaws (2016), Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- MEP at first Belgrade European Union Model (2013)
- Mediation conference, Belgrade, (2016)
- Serbian (native)
- English (fluent)
- German (fluent, business)
- Italian (fluent)
- French (basic)
- Rechtswissenschaftliche Fakultät – Karl Franzens Universität Graz, Austria (2017-present)
- Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, Serbia (2013-present)
- Internationale Rechtliche Zusammenarebeit (IRZ) – Deutsch für Juristen, Rechtsterminologie Kurs (2014-2015)
Petar is currently attending Karl Franzes Universitat, Graz, where he is specializing in German and Austrian law. He is prospective German desk founder at Law Firm Šeperac, acting at present as an external counsel, when providing special services to foreign clients involving German legal system and representing our clients before German and Austrian administrative bodies.
He is fluent in many foreign languages including: English, German, Italian and has basic knowledge of French. Petar is holder of “Goethe Certificat C1” in German language and has IRZ (Internationale Rechtliche Zusammenarbeit) “German for lawyers” Certificate.